Award Winner - Australian Botanicals Pro-Aging Treatment Concentrate Serum - ALL NATURAL
GOLD WINNER – ‘Best Superfood Serum’
Best Clean™ 2021
Organic Beauty Award Winner
GOLD WINNER – ‘Best Anti-Ageing Product’
USA Beauty Makeup Awards 2021
GOLD WINNER - ‘Best Anti-Ageing Product’
2021 Scandinavia Global Makeup Awards
BRONZE WINNER - ‘Best Serum’
UK Global Makeup Awards 2022
FINALIST CLEAN + CONSCIOUS AWARDS 2021
Out of 100 product testers:
99% of respondents said the product was gentle on skin
95% of respondents said the product left their skin hydrated and plumped
94% said they will continue using the product past the 30-day testing period
93% of respondents would recommend this product to family and friends
92% of respondents felt that the product was effective
90% of respondents experienced softened skin and evened skin tone
16 potent Australian Botanical Actives selected from newly researched Australian Botanicals. Founder's Formula Australian Botanicals Pro-Aging Treatment Concentrate Serum is a true power-house, pro-aging multi-tasker.
This never-sticky serum absorbs quickly to provide brightening, pro-aging, hydration and skin-protecting benefits for healthy, glowing, dewy skin.
WHAT IT DOES
- Plumps and firms
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Builds collagen
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes
- Addresses fatigue
- Reduces congestion
- Supports healthy, even skin
ONE Step - TEN Actions
- Multiple Potent Antioxidants (catechins and Vitamins A, C, B5, K, E, B6, B3, D) to reduce cell death and cell injury, the major cause of aging.
- Multiple hydrators (including Omegas 3, 6, 9 and 7) to improve tissue matrix affinity, plump and firm cells, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- Brightening to break up pigmentation, reduce age spots and counteract photo-aging, and improve the appearance of dark circles under eyes, improving overall skin translucency.
- Stimulation to reduce the appearance of dark circles and improve radiance and fresh appearance.
- Promotion of cell renewal to improve quality of skin and refine texture.
- Collagen and elastin production and synthesis to improve the skin matrix and tissue affinity, and to support natural ceramide maintenance.
- Balancing of skin oils to reduce dryness or oiliness, and deep skin irritation, corresponding skin unevenness, and the eventual risk response of formation of dark pigmentation.
- Dissolving dead skin cells and other skin debris to improve skin evenness, reduce congestion, improve smoothness and improve skin cell receptivity to phyto-actives.
- Anti-microbial action to support skin cell immunity.
- Substantiation to support hydration and improve skin’s tolerance to aggressive substances.
The 16 Australian Botanicals included in the Founder’s Formula Pro-Aging Serum are:
Banksia – rich in glycosides that repair and restore skin health.
Kangaroo Flower – rich in natural hydrating fatty acids.
Snake Vine - with catechins with 100 times the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C and 25 times that of Vitamin E.
Kakadu Plum – world’s richest source natural Vitamin C, 100 times that of an orange.
Native River Mint – contains 6 phyto-actives with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
Bush Lime – contains nine phyto-active compounds proven to support hydration, de-pigmentation, collagen synthesis and wrinkle reduction.
Native Orange Pearl – rich in naturally occurring Vitamins A and C.
Native Seaweed (Tasmanian Sea Kelp) – exceptional moisturisation and improves tissue matrix affinity.
Kangaroo Apple - contains amino acids that increase red blood cell production, so increasing transport of oxygen and nutrients to cells, and has a substantiator that improves skin’s tolerance to aggressive substances.
Tasmanian Mountain Pepper Berry – a powerful anti-inflammatory and shown to stimulate up to two times elastin and collagen.
Lemon Myrtle – an anti-inflammatory that also balances skin oils and is naturally anti-microbial.
Strawberry Gum - especially high in anti-aging phyto-actives gallocatechin and catechins, and flavones myricetin glycoside and quesrcetin glycoside.
Waratah – amplifies efficacy of Vitamin C and contains a powerful cocktail of phyto-compounds - amines, alkaloids, adenise, anthocyanin, tryptophan, chlorogenic acid, caffeoyl-quinic acid and tarpenois – for dramatic multiple anti-aging action.
Aniseed Myrtle - with procyanidins with antioxidant activity 20 and 50 times more potent than Vitamin C and Vitamin E, respectively. Also has been shown to counteract spontaneous DNA mutations both at the mitochondrial and the nuclear level. Anti-hyper-pigmentation active – significantly improves pigmentation caused by sun exposure and hormonal abnormalities.
Pandanus (Wild Pineapple) - with enzymes Papain and Bromelain that dissolve dead skin cells, rich in Vitamins K, C, B6 and D. Contains some Niacinamide (B3).
Emu Apple - Phenolic and ellagic acid glycosides which hydrate and soothe.
**Also available as FORTIFIED Version with Niacinamide.
HOW TO USE IT
A little goes a long way. Apply 1-2 drops to a clean face morning and night before oils or moisturisers. Partner with Founder’s Formula Australian Botanicals Nourishing Facial Oils for very dehydrated or mature skin; and/or with Founder’s Formula Wild-Harvested Kakadu Plum Vitamin C Serum for sun damaged or very pigmented or wrinkled skin. If you are using more than one serum in your routine, it is fine to mix the serums before applying. Follow with moisturiser and/or oils.
Suitable for All Ethnicities and Skin Types.
Fragrance-Free. Vegan. Never Tested on Animals.
Wild-harvested ingredients tend to be more intense than cultivated ingredients, but are not generally certified as organic.
Storage: To extend the life of your Founder's Formula natural oils and serums, store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol (from corn), Pentylene Glycol (from sugar-cane), Glycerin (Natural), Aqua, Sodium Levulinate (Naturally-derived preservative), Sodium Anisate (Fennel naturally-derived preservative), Banksia Serrata Flower Extract, Anigozanthos Flavidus Flower Extract, Hibbertia Scandens Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Mentha Australis Leaf Extract, Citrus Glauca Fruit Extract, Maclura Cochinchinensis Fruit Extract, Durvillaea Potatorum Extract (Tasmanian Sea Kelp), Solanum Aviculare Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Telopea Speciosissima Flower Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Olida Leaf Extract.